In the course of 2020, Dr. Markus Suta and Janine have written five articles on topics from inorganic chemistry for “Blickpunkt Anorganik” in the “Nachrichten aus der Chemie” (members’ journal of the German Chemical Society).
- In the first article, they looked at machine learning and data science for discovering new inorganic materials. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/nadc.20204093535
- The second article deals with the recipe for narrow-band phosphors. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/nadc.20204096059
- In the third article, we described how high-throughput studies based on ab initio calculations can be used for the discovery of new materials and understanding properties of materials. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/nadc.20204096056
- In the fourth article, we looked at how temperature can be measured with light. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/nadc.20204096060
- The fifth article was mainly written by Jun-Prof. Helge Stein (KIT). This article covers automated materials synthesis to accelerate the discovery of new materials. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/nadc.20204096061
- In the sixth article, we write about unusual oxidation states in solid-state materials. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/nadc.20214109053